Pulled over for speeding? Running a red light? Did your neighbor inform the police that you were playing your radio too loudly? Before entering your plea with the Court, please call us. Many traffic tickets and violations can be handled with a single Court appearance. Please note that at this time we are unable handle traffic or criminal matters in the Town of Alden and in the Town of Newstead.